The onset economy calls for a better sustainable infrastructure. According to the present demand scenario of cement it’s crucial for the cement industries to cater the need and to maintain the same quality product adhering with the industrial rules and regulation.
Drishti realises the needs and requirements, which led to the development of eLIMS system, which is the solution for the cement industries. We integrate all Lab equipments with our Browser based eLIMS solution and we can integrate any existing LIMS Application Software. Our technology is the only practical way to integrate Online data of any existing, Manual or Digital Laboratory Instruments. An automated laboratory can speed up the laboratory procedures. The results represented in graphical dashboard format can be viewed according to the batch, date & time.
What is eLIMS ?eLIMS eLaboratory Information and Management System
- A central repository for all the quality data of the Laboratory.
- To trace and track all the samples they received/carried out tests/record results and monitor control limits with targets.
- Involve interfaces to other laboratory equipment at the plant to evaluate the data by use of Statistical Quality Control and a reporting capability.
- eLIMS improves the quality & process capability for smooth plant operation
- eLIMS ensures Quality Data integrity and Traceability of database
- eLIMS is the way to better structure our work in Laboratories and the Quality field by integrating Quality Data
- Ensure reporting's by a solitary server throughout the Plant.
What will eLIMS do ?
- Provide plants better tools to improve product quality & process consistency.
- Improve analysis and reporting efficiency.
- Comply with target criteria.
- Enhance information distribution and sharing through improved accessibility.
- Provide a flexible system tailored to the needs of each unit.
- Support and integrate with existing systems.
Benefits of Automation
At Productivity, we know that change can often be overwhelming and frightening. There are a multitude of benefits when you upgrade to automation.
Reduced Work lead times
Automation can keep your process in-house, improve process control and significantly reduce lead time.
Ability to be more competitive
Automation allow you to decrease cycle times and cost-per-piece while improving quality. This allows you to better compete on a global scale.
Consistent and improved part production and quality
Automation typically performs the manufacturing process with less variability than human workers. This results in greater control and consistency of product quality.
Automation solutions are based on your unique needs and goals and pay for themselves quickly due to lower operating costs, reduced lead times, increased output and more.
Productivity will work with you to provide a complete system – hardware, software and controls included.
Compliance cost benefits by ensuring data integrity for Physical and chemical analyses.